A must have for all wet-shavers!
Alum Sticks are made from the natural mineral potassium alum which has the ability to stop nicks and cuts from bleeding by constricting blood vessels, and also soothes skin irritation as it has both antiseptic and astringent qualities.
Alum Sticks are a versatile product and can be used as a facial toner, natural deodorant and aftershave due to the antiseptic properties. It can also be used prior to using an electric shaver to give a more comfortable shave.
May also be used on any area of the body that has been shaved (legs, underarms etc)
Instructions for use:
- Make sure to thoroughly rinse all of the soap or shaving cream from your face.
- Thoroughly wet your face with cold water. This will help to close pores and allow the Alum Stick to glide over your face.
- Wet the alum stick under cold water and glide across your moist skin – you may get a slight sting if you’ve given yourself a shaving nick!
- Let the Alum work it’s magic until bleeding stops
- For dry skin types it is recommended to rinse the alum from your face due to the astringent properties, and pat your skin dry. If you have an oily skin type, skip the rinse and continue with your regular skin care routine
- Let your Alum Stick dry out thoroughly before replacing the lid.
100% Potassium alum